Sunday, March 27, 2011

4 days left!

Okay, now the excitement is finally hitting for my trip to Yasodhara Ashram. Eee!! What am I looking forward to right now?

  • The bus trip from Nanaimo to Nelson (yes I'm kind of insane that way, but it will be an adventure).

  • Starting to read Midnights with the Mystic during my travels.

  • Listening to Eat, Pray, Love audiobook during my travels.

  • Figuring out how to fit everything I need to take into my suitcase or backpack.

  • Eating out during my travels (something I rarely do anymore).

  • Figuring out what to do in Nelson when I get there at 5:15 am!

  • Finally arriving back at the Ashram and knowing I get to stay for 4 weeks.

  • Finding out what my Karma Yoga tasks will be.

  • Satsang! I love it!

  • Exploring Hidden Language Hatha Yoga.

  • Posting blog updates on life at the Ashram.

And that's just the short list. 4 days left in Nanaimo before I leave!

No comments:

Post a Comment