Registered Yoga Teacher

I am a Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT 200) teaching group classes outside.
If you want to be notified by email or text of class times, use the contact form to let me know.

Monday, September 3, 2012

More Doing

Over the past couple of weeks, I've been expanding on this blog post. Today, I'm posting on more doing. The whole idea is that sometimes I spend too much time thinking and not enough actually acting on my thoughts. Too much time in my head, not enough time in the world.

So I've been working at actually getting more done, both fun things and productive things. I've been bringing some of my favorite activities back into my life. And I've been looking at what I can drop to fit these new things in.

On that note, this will be my last blog post. I have greatly enjoyed sharing my thoughts with others, but it is time for other pursuits. I'll leave the blog up so that people can still read my past posts.

Namaste,
Nadine

No comments:

Post a Comment