Thursday, December 15, 2011

December Love List

20 things I'm loving right now:
  1. Five Tibetan Rites. I'm loving the energy they give me and how great my back feels.
  2. Smoothies. Such a refreshing, light meal.
  3. My neti pot.
  4. The holiday festivities, even if we don't really celebrate the holiday at our house.
  5. Fresh pineapple.
  6. The PVR. I love watching what we want, when we want to.
  7. A bit of extra time to visit with friends through the holidays.
  8. Fruit juice pop (fruit juice and club soda).
  9. The incredible cuteness that is my cat.
  10. My new haircut; just a subtle change but I love it.
  11. Garlic and fine herb Boursin.
  12. My mom, of course!
  13. Lots of library books waiting for me to read them.
  14. Sleeping in late (although I am trying to do that a little less often).
  15. My students; each one a different treasure.
  16. Contract work that keeps me busy and engaged.
  17. My electric toothbrush which helped me spend less at my dentist appointment.
  18. All the food blogs I read. So many gluten free and almond flour recipes out there for me to try.
  19. Yin Yoga and Restorative Yoga; I love what they're doing for my body.
  20. Yamas and Niyamas, I never get tired of reading this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment