Sunday, January 2, 2011

2010 - Gratitude list

For the past 3 years I've done a list at the beginning of the year of the things I was grateful for, learned or accomplished in the last year. It was a big list and inevitably contained really important things and more trivial stuff. I've been thinking about that list for the last couple days and decided I didn't want the amazing stuff that happened this year to get lost in the trivial. So...

With 2010 passing, I am grateful for the following:
  • Amazing friends who fill my life with joy, balance and love.
  • My fellow Yoginis that I shared my Yoga Teacher Training with - I am constantly inspired by these beautiful, strong women.
  • The opportunity to make a living teaching what I love.
  • All of the guidance, both traditional and not, that I found on my spiritual path this year. I have found something where I feel completely at home, completely safe and completely loved. I've been looking for this for so long and it meant everything to me to find it.

I hold the vision that 2011 will be an amazing year for all!

No comments:

Post a Comment