Saturday, January 8, 2011

Pondering

I am currently doing some contemplation. I wanted to check in and let people know in case they wondered why they hadn't seen a post this week.

I journal daily, have 2 blogs and a Facebook page. 2 of those are strictly personal (journalling and the 1 blog) and the other two are combo personal/Yoga business (this blog and my Facebook page). That's a lot of writing. I feel I might be spreading my thoughts a bit thin, especially since I'm now working on writing a couple magazine articles as well.

I think there's a value in all of them, but I need to figure out the best way to approach where I write what. So that I don't sit down to journal at night and find I have nothing left to say.

I hope everyone is having a good January so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment